Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday Miles

After too many days of having little to no miles to report, I finally got my butt to the gym. Its funny that Jen was worried about doing her part because so far she has been kicking my tush. If it was a competition, I would be eating her dust and paying up. LOL

Getting to the gym since we got back from our trip has been next to impossible. We're down to one vehicle til Mr. Husband finds the time to get mine fixed. Between his work schedule, her work schedule and general errands there is precious little time to get there. But today, he was off & she only worked a few hours early this morning... so I got to the gym. FINALLY!

The result... 2.2 miles on the elliptical and 11 miles on the bike.

I just need another 3.8 miles on the elliptical and 14 miles on the bike to make my goal for the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment