Friday, March 4, 2011

more followers, more miles, more everything!

I'm so excited to see that our bloggy friends are coming over to cheer us on! We will definitely need all the support we can get, we have a lot of miles to get in :)

I went to support group yesterday from 6-7pm and right after support group I went straight to the gym where I did my miles- 2.75 total. Yay me!

I've been slacking on running so much after my 10 mile week, so it was pretty rough. Today I did 3.5 miles- 2.5 running and 1 mile walking. I'm trying to improve my time and distance but I don't want to over do it. I felt pretty good today after finishing. I am so so glad that I re-joined the YMCA. I am positive I would not have gotten any exercise the last two dark, windy and rainy days with out access to the treadmill.

So onward and downward it is- oh, and if you have time give us a shout out on your blog so we can get more followers- we need to be held accountable!

Gotta get our bunz to Chicago to see all you lovelies :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree - we need to be held accountable!

    So glad you re-joined the YMCA... but I think I may have mentioned that already. :)

    ReplyDelete